Copyright © 1999–2019 FastMail Pty Ltd
Pay outstanding balance / Renew subscription
Payment details are available on the Settings → Billing & Plan screen.
When your subscription expires, we automatically renew using the payment details you have saved. Any credit in your account balance will be applied to the balance.
If you'd prefer not to store your payment information with FastMail, you can Add Funds to your account balance (via Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal) without saving the payment information. When your subscription is due, your account balance will be debited.
You can change your subscription period either by changing the period in the dropdown on the auto-renew notice, or by choosing to Renew Now and choosing the new period.
You can Add Billing Details at any time to save your payment information.
Need to change your plan?
View invoices and payment history
To download a copy of your invoice, or see a list of all payment activity on your account, use the View payment history and printable invoices link on the Settings → Billing & Plan screen.
Why did my payment fail?
Card payments can fail for a number of reasons:
- Insufficient funds.
- Action: Add further funds to your card and try again.
- Some card providers (especially for prepaid or debit cards) don't support
delayed capture. We do try to detect cards that are likely to reject delayed
capture and just charge those up front.
- Action: Try another payment method.
- Some card providers don't support international transactions, and while we
bill in USD, our bank is in Australia.
- Action: Contact your bank and see if they will clear an international payment.
- Too many payment attempts within a short space of time. Payment providers
view this as an attempt at fraud and will block further payment attempts.
- Action: Fix the underlying issue that's causing payment failure, then wait 24 hours and try again.