Can't log in to Fastmail Android app
We're aware of some users having difficulty logging in to the Android app.
First, please log in on the web to ensure you have the correct password and your account is active.
To help fix the login issue, clear the cache and stored data from the Fastmail App on your device. The steps vary from device to device, so we're not able to offer specific instructions for every system. However, it should be something like this:
- Go to your phone's Settings, and tap on Apps (or app management).
- Choose Fastmail App.
- Now select Storage/Data.
- Choose "Clear Data" if available, or "Clear Cache". If you see both of these options, please clear both.
If you continue to experience difficulty logging in to the Android app, please do the following:
- Clear app data AND cache for the Fastmail app again, as detailed above.
- Uninstall the Fastmail app off your device.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the Fastmail app.
Some users have reported that they needed to complete this process several times before they were able to successfully log in.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue. If you continue to experience problems, please contact Support.